Přihlásit se

Joomla 5.1.0 a Joomla 4.4.4 (17 dub 2024)

Dnes byla uvolněna nová verze Joomla 5.1.0, společně s Joomla 4.4.4. Tato verze přináší spoustu nových funkcí, vylepšení v oblasti bezpečnosti a kódu a díky těmto vylepšením i vyšší rychlost.

Šablona Yootheme - vlastnická práva a potvrzení

31. led 2013 06:30 #103190
Odpověď od ghost
Zkušený uživatel
da se udelat napriklad screenshot, kde je videt, ze dana domena je registrovana
u joomlartu je napriklad potreba jeste licencni klic

Joomla! pro každého
Poděkovali: Jan Kedvis

31. led 2013 15:01 #103209
Odpověď od Jan Kedvis
Zkušený uživatel
Napsal jsem i na podporu YOOtheme, tak uvidíme ;-)

31. led 2013 18:59 #103225
Odpověď od Jan Kedvis
Zkušený uživatel
Zde je odpověď. Co vy na to?

There is no such certificate and YOOtheme will not and can not transfer any legal ownership to you or your customer.
You can create a website for your client, customise it, and your client is allowed to use it. But according to the license you are not allowed to sell the template, neither un-modified nor customised, no matter how much you changed it.
Can I resell your themes?
It is not allowed to resell our themes. Please take a look at our Terms of Use.
(Source: www.yootheme.com > Themes > Buy now)
Neither you nor your customer can own the template.
You are allowed to use and modify it but the copyright for the template is still entirely YOOtheme's.
You are also not allowed to change the copyright text in the source files.
Am I allowed to customize your theme and remove the copyrights?
You can change everything visual on our themes, you can also remove any
visual copyright from the footer, only the copyrights in the source code have
to remain untouched.
(Source: www.yootheme.com > Themes > Buy now)
Please carefully read the license.
Where in doubt please ask a legal consultant experienced in the area of intellectual property and "GNU Public Licensing" for further details. Refer him or her to these pages for more information:
• Terms of Use
• YOOtheme Proprietary Use License
• GNU General Public License (GPL)
• YOOtheme license page

31. led 2013 19:46 - 31. led 2013 19:49 #103226
Odpověď od karel
Zkušený uživatel
super! :)

a co Ty na to?

Znáte-li řešení, sdělte ho - pomůžete ostatním při řešení stejného problému, i případný "rádce" bude vědět, poradil-li správně nebo špatně.

31. led 2013 20:15 #103227
Odpověď od Jan Kedvis
Zkušený uživatel
Karle chceš ode mě překlad? Klidně. Pochopíš už konečně, že jsem nováček a teprve se učím ;-) Mě spíše zajímá tvůj názor. Názor od společnosti YOOtheme GmbH už mám. Jen nechci chybovat.

Napsal jsem jim:

Dear Sirs!
I would like to kindly ask for your advice. I am your new costumer under code “xxxxxx”. I have been addressed by a costumer of my own about a certificate that would proof a template legal ownership. He bought that respective template through us. We bought it through your company, YOOtheme, GmbH. What kind of reliable certificate should I present to him? We bought the template from you. Then we further modified it and sold it to the costumer. Our customer needs the certificate for EU control. For it is the European Union that pays the costumer’s expenses connected with his creation of web pages. I would very much appreciate if you could create such certificate of template purchase and certificate of ownership for costumer’s domain now and in future as well.
Thank you for your kind advice and best regards,

Nebo mě chceš zase zkoušet a vést...?

31. led 2013 20:16 #103228
Odpověď od JR
Začátečník
Slávo, zase tak jsem to nemyslel, to sis to špatně přebral ;)

jinak já si kupuju u yootheme každej rok základní licenci, a když mi "dojdou kolonky pro domény" tak kupuju další licence na šablony yootheme u website21, tak se tam zkus poptat.
Poděkovali: Jan Kedvis